WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Probably this is time to redefine your definition of fundamental...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Probably this is time to redefine your definition of fundamental

Your definition can be true too.... for me, EV, Co & Li demand and price forcast, constant investment at downstream, massive investment from China as leader for the electrification revolution at raw material processing level, and finally massive move has started since late 2017 to take over the raw material resources and gatrantee the supply of Li, Co and etc, all are the key indicators which shape my fundamental for the sector I picked for investment....

Specifically for WFE, I was in early enough and have my position after WFE announced its strategy to acquire Co resource in Canada and also seeing the sisters compnaies are active in DRC, i found this opportunity aligned with my investment fundamental.........

I was aware of all risks and decided to invest.... after seeing Airguide in, I did a top up, as havinv them on board add massive diferences.....

You can follow your investment model, but sometimes it is too late to jump in if you want a clear vision.... that's your investment model and I don't have any problem with that.....

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.