BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

HYPED UP TO THE MAX, page-118

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Not pointing this at you Max, but there is definitely what I would call "suppressing fire" here, and its presenting Green on Blue. I read it as either significant enthusiasm as Cat suggests accumulation, or frankly addled minds.

Surreal, given BIT are, as they have said, having a "unique effect" and as you suggest purport to having "met objectives" That translates to clearance of reservoirs right?

Results presented are statically significantly, better than the stand alone. Imo I think they will be even better in the 11s

If the standard treatment referenced, crosses BBB, accesses myeloid, adipose, etc and there's a suggested 2% chance that the results are if you like erroneous or anomalistic, where's the reduction coming from if not from reservoirs as suggested ? If its accessing reservoirs, is it a cure? Or can it be one given trial duration? Would it be after say a year? I suspect that's the sort of thing they are looking at.

Obviously if its a cure, this goes through the roof. But, even if it say projected out to a results so so low that was not able to be determined to be one, the dollar value in terms of savings of hospitalisation costs, lives etc from google in US alone is circa $66.9bn - how much will insurance companies want this to happen, regardless of BP drug incumbency / sunk cost?

DYOR
    Last edited by Pseudoname1: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $8.822K 265.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45155 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 65500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.