BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Jasper,the announcement actually did offer sufficient in my...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Jasper,

the announcement actually did offer sufficient in my batty brain. It is just that the market is driven by a market mentality and not a medical one, and market mentalities are as fickle as man can be. Most of the punters here will only understand Biotron when it resolves world poverty and creates everlasting peace. Assumingly the price then would rocket. Then they'd comprehend their investment, but only because the price responded, not because they really know what is poverty or peace.

Ommmmm

Biotron's HIV research seems to be right on track even for its lengthy timeframes. If it continues, which it should not withstanding a different company conquering first and sowing up the entire market, then BIT225 will advance and drag up the market from its medical breakthrough.

Initial animal trials treating C19 were first class, and we're only a sleep away from learning whether or Homo sapiens are worth saving. Since Biotron's timelines are created in Heaven or some other etheral place, one sleep's duration is like a stint in purgatory; time does not exist. Rather, events are determined by Grace alone, and it will be the gods and demons of viruses that will have the final say on what occurs amoung mortals. Bats excluded.

Returning now to my fermented mango.

Pray long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.