BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Current share price action is simple to understand- it was...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Current share price action is simple to understand- it was another press release with no substantial results, no change of information apart from the fact that the CROs have passed over their findings to BIT, the market saw it jumped on it like piranhas waiting on a dead chicken, when it was just a piece of bread. For me waiting for the real results it was exactly what I wanted, an update on where the company is standing at this point in time. The next release will be what we wanted, real results with real outcomes, whether or not they will be great is unknown but most likely they will be positive. The feeding frenzy will be long and sustainable. I am happy because I can give myself a realistic timeframe based on previous events. The waiting of 6 months while they constantly said "coming weeks" is over we they will not take long to collate CRO findings because A the hard work has been done by third parties putting it into a user friendly report is, relatively speaking, the easiest step in their long list of processes, and B it is certainly in their best interest to raise fundings to keep the business afloat they must release this report ASAP. Why everyone is bickering and fighting at this point is beyond me, if you look at the current situation logically we are at the best stage of production than we have been in 6 months, only look at the share price if you are say trading if you got the gumption to continue a month longer, possibly more, for the next release with the real results, then congratulations you have done your research and understand how the market works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.