DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hi Patmeate,This article is a few weeks old now which has given...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Patmeate,

This article is a few weeks old now which has given time, for those who know, to position themselves. DC Alliance at the forefront.
    I have spoken of HyperOne before on this platform with mostly 'ho-hum' interest.

As we approach the 'pointy end' it is worth restating that DXN has completed Contracts for Bevan Slattery's (BS) organisations in the past 12months. These came in on time, on budget and were acknowledged as the highest quality delivered product. Conceivably these could be seen as trial runs.

DXN is also an Australian Company and BS has made it crystal clear he wants Australian involvement first and foremost in HyperOne.

You are correct that DXN not only does construction and installation but provides ongoing service and maintenance which becomes an extremely lucrative ongoing cash flow.

Research (suggest you do your own) has shown that in the initial $1.5Bn rollout that well over 1000 DC's will be required. Note here DXN is more than likely to be sub contracted into by larger organisations in the mix. Maintenance revenues should also flow from here.

But wait, we are only talking land based. What about ties to Asia via DC Alliance, and recently announced Contract links to the Middle East and Africa.

All here should be right up to speed with undersea cable landing stations and associated DC's attached. DXN has also completed Contracts for BS's organisations at sea.

The ducks are finally starting to line up. I wonder how many participated in the recent SPP @.009 and are looking to make a quick 20% @.011. Soon there may be much, much bigger fish to fry.

Just Saying.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74375 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 99334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.