DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Brett M H...Thanks for the information regarding 3DP, Pointerra...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Brett M H...

Thanks for the information regarding 3DP, Pointerra and IDP, Intellihr as regards Bevan Slattery's 'investment' in both, these past 6-12months.

From my research I note that BS became involved with 3DP in a Capital raise around July 14th 2020, the same time we were all enjoying DXN's rise to .04c and we thought we had it made.

BS invested $2.5million into 3DP and its price went from .04c to .10c within a few days. As I write, 3DP is trading just over .90c, reaching a 12months high, earlier today. The story is similar with IDP following a BS investment. Check it out yourself.

My point is simple. Bevan Slattery has an army of sophisticated investors willing to immediately jump on anything he 'recommends' by way of investment in the tech field. Those of us here on Hot Copper who feel by making positive or negative comments in trying to influence a share price are 'Dreaming'.

People like Bevan Slattery influence a Share Price, especially on small cap stocks.

Bevan Slattery announced last Thursday a $1.5Billion HyperOne Digital highway Australia wide and beyond.

Bevan Slattery has 'invested' via APX into DXN, $1.1million for supply and management of a cable landing station in the Indian Ocean, facilitating Asian linkups. It should not be discounted that BS is scoping out DXN's potential as a participant in HyperOne. Get this right and Bevan Slattery with his army of investors become very DXN oriented.

Time to start taking DXN a little more seriously especially in the light of Newcrest, RIO, BHP, whom are already in play along with Connected Farms in the second half of the year and of course the NSW GIG Rollout, when it happens in Govt. time....just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.