hypocritical left, page-3

1. 12,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    rudd and the greens killed well over 1000 people through their direct actions to dismantle our border protection and here are the lefties flapping on about 1 person who died in the detention centre they set up?. i have always thought there was a case for criminal negligence. where is the UN when that happened? where were the lefties protesting with candles? no where to be seen, the little cowards protended it was not happening and blamed someone else. Australia suffers from kidding itself syndrome, this comes form the left. its stinks of lack of competence and i find it disturbing that the press let us down with the desire to make money over facts. the labor party is looking more like the mob, hell bent of destortion. i think labor could bring its skills of burning down 200 homes, killing young sparkies and drowning people to the table. I also read that they have direct links to crimials, bikies thompson and some union memebers. here they are going on about this. politics from the left is nothing short of disgusting and voting for them is a direct violation of logic imo. This wont stop the ignorant cheer squad supporting them. the opinion slabs in the SMH and the ABC keep churning out articles. if aliens ever come to earth, the first people they won't have to practice mind control on, would be the lefties, the job has already been done for them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.