AXZ 0.00% 48.0¢ amex resources limited

hypothesis

1. 147 Posts.
    Good evening chaps. Just airing a hypothesis on our beloved stock, which is bearing up very nicely in this hellish market.

I follow this one like a dad follows his littlies around, just to keep an eye on them and make sure they are sticking to the path. So, on watching the pattern of trading, which is rather pleasant, as new buyers keep stepping into the breach on any sign of wobbles, my hypothesis is this.

We have plenty of money in the bank to see us right as we get things finalised for push to the pointy end of capex, but the boys being the tidy, boring, professional fellas that they are, will most definitely be finished on their plan of a capital raising to shoot us to the next stage( this doesn't take into consideration that an offtake partner isn't already writing a cheque for the first 20 mill of capex as we speak.

Okay, my hypothesis again!!!! Right, it is my hypothesis that the stock price is standing up so well because very soon there will be a capital raising, and it is all our hopes that even at a 20% discount to the trade weighted average of the stock price over x amount of days, the lucky bleeders who get to pick them up will still have to pay over the dollar mark for the privilege, and in my heart of hearts, i think that this board actually has its shareholders' best interests at heart.

Any and all hypotheses welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.