CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Towie,re gas not being much use in that area...My understanding...

1. 435 Posts.
    Towie,

re gas not being much use in that area...

My understanding (such as it is) is that although Patricia Baleen has only been producing for a few years, the water content of the gas is increasing, basically because the structure is fairly flat. Also, the production pipelines were built with considerable excess capacity to allow for additional gas in the area.

Energex, who buy the PB gas from OMV are after more gas, and would sign a contract tomorrow for all the gas that is available.

The Moby structure is nowhere near as flat as the PB structure, and so should not have the same water problems as the gas would be taken out higher up the structure. I believe that the Moby structure is the same size or slightly larger than PB, and that (subject of course to the gas being there and commercially available) that there would be no problems at all selling it. It would be a matter of either selling it to OMV, or alternatively paying a toll for use of the pipeline and selling it to Energex.

Giben that Moby is only 5Km from PB, the cost of hooking it up to the PB pipeline would be relatively low.

Just my thoughts, such as they are....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.55K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54533 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 169868 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.