OCV octaviar limited

hypothetical or hyperbolic ?

1. 417 Posts.

Three and half years for ONLY $750,000, so that equates to three and a half thousand years for the $750 million PIF seems to have lost. But then I guess if all the PATT's (Pigs at the Trough) are judged accordingly, porridge could be greatly reduced. Then again if you've got commitments such as kids, holidays, business trips and staff as well other business ventures to run, plus contacts, I Doubt(sett) any of this will eventuate!

The founder of collapsed investment firm, Sonray Capital Markets - a company that left thousands of investors millions of dollars out of pocket - has been jailed for fraud, theft and false accounting.

Russell Andrew Johnson was sentenced in the Victorian Supreme Court this morning to six and a half years in prison with a non-parole period of three and a half years.

Johnson pleaded guilty to stealing almost $750,000 from investors and using false accounting to hide his company's financial problems.

Three and half thousand investors we're left with the shortfall of more than $46 million when Sonray collapsed in 2010.

Corporate law professor Ian Ramsay has described the sentence as a significant penalty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.