SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Gidday Sid.You helped me out a long while back so I'm here to...

1. 281 Posts.
    Gidday Sid.

You helped me out a long while back so I'm here to return the favour.

You will obviously start the dash from the Paris end of Bourke St, and show your wares right down through china town. I can assure you there is no restaurant called Hanlong there. Keep on running son! When you get to the future end of Bourke St it's just a small skip and jump to my place in the farmers district. I'll give you shelter there and you can give me some more lessons in Metastock. :)

Then with our unexpected profit, we'll fly to a much discussed pub in Perth ending up at the place where they deal with people with to much money. Red or Black.

We'll fly over with Westcott but this time he pays his own fare. :)

On a serious note, been following you tribe for a lot of years now, your near on family. Like most I took profit when "Bigstar's" numbers came up last time but NOT ENOUGH. At 20c I would still see a good profit, because of topping up in our to regular darker days. But I never acquired my shares then or now for a 20c sell.

I too, think the $1 party wont be this year but I am backing "Bigstar's" figures for the next major profit take.

Good luck to you all, I'm sure we have all learnt a lot with this stock and yes it would make a great soap opera.

Don't let money control your heart rate.
    Good luck to you all.

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.