SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi SidLost your @, or I would have transported my meager...

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi Sid

Lost your @, or I would have transported my meager thoughts out side of this forum.

So, everybody scroll on down an avoid the disappointment of this post!

Yeah, by now I should have a degree in charting Sid.
    But I have learnt one thing.

Anyone that says the market is always right has a logic that is fatally floored. The fact is, I believe, you buy and sell when the market is wrong! Hence the spikes and retraces, the charts can be a great help there.

You should not trade/invest on emotion or herd mentality. But that is exactly what is created within the market. That is how we lose and make our money. SDL is the perfect example of that and HC even more.

Some times it's so hard to tell. One of my dog stocks in the last five day period -35%, 0%,0%,+54%,Today +237%. ZRL.
    We have all seen SDL run. It's about to happen again.

With SDL, are you going to sell at 20c or are you going to follow an instinct that tells you that's not enough. I've made this mistake before. This time I take note of the likes of "Bigstars" fundamentals, and when it's moving hard, volume and a 5 minute chart. See how we go! Until then I'll watch.

Sorry for mentioning you vaguely in my last post "Westcott" I was talking in riddles. Some newcomers to this SDL forum will not know that years ago we banded together and payed to send you West to get answers from management and you did not disappoint. And that is a great power and benifit to have within a social media like HC. Always have had respected for your posts.

Sid, SDL is going to do what it has done before FLY! It will be up to us to take profit at the right time.

Good luck to all of us.

favco

PS Just read your last post Bigstar. All I can say you have credibility and yes I did use your information for profit. Big thanks to the BIGSTAR. And if I'm correct you got a little flack at the time.

I'll get back in my box for another year, keep on posting folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.