SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi squidd.I would not say that money spent in Guinea by BHP and...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi squidd.

I would not say that money spent in Guinea by BHP and Rio Tinto on exploration and proving up amounted to a few dollars. Billions of dollars Yes.

BHP in Equatorial Guinea/Gabon would not be spending a few dollars on on-shore and off-shore evaluation and drilling.

ArcellorMittal and Vale have not spent a few dollars in West Africa on Iron Ore Projects.

Rio Tinto and Hydromine have not been spending a few dollars in Cameroon, hundreds of millions of dollars if not in the billions of dollars.

The High Grade you talk about is No where near all in the +60%Fe range that the biggest players have.
    As I said yesterday, how much New High Grade Iron Ore are the Big players finding?

If the Big Players have so much High Grade (+60%Fe Iron Ore, why are they even bothering to spend their cash on the likes of Guinea Iron Ore Projects?

What information do you have that says that the Majors will be absent as will the competitive tension?

Please list the limitations for SDL share holders to maximise the potential outcome.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.