CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Hypothetically speaking: Lets say CMY announces a proposed...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hypothetically speaking: Lets say CMY announces a proposed merger. I guess this would trigger a trading halt so we can vote on the proposal. My question is would this necessarily trigger a trading halt in CHP also as they are highly invested, or could CHP keep trading whilst CMY are in suspension. If CHP could trade I guess it may start to soar quickly.

The reason I ask is I'm curious about the timing of the recent CHP notice to acquire small holdings on unsaleable stock, the deadline for that being 16th of Dec. Those that do nothing about the notice are locked into a price at $0.009 and their holdings are automatically bought back by CHP. The Directors at CHP look keen to flush out the small fish (840 of them) and pull back more stock. Could CHP place a trading halt in line with a CMY announcement. If so I guess this would then freeze out the small fish from buying more stock and run down the clock. After the 16th of Dec, CHP would be sitting on a whole lot of consolidated cheap stock now potentially worth a whole lot more.  Do you think this date at CHP gives some guideline to hypothetical mergers at CMY.

@Smokedog, strauss and others what are your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.