FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

hypothetically speaking......., page-10

1. 240 Posts.
    Might be right luckylady, ME could have been thinking of that scenario if Shell indeed did not take up the offer.(as we all still are)
    I look at it this way, ME has gone to a lot of trouble and effort to secure one of the biggest players in the industry (alas the effort wasted on Shell) and got us noticeable attention within the industry. Before Shell got on board there were other very interested parties looking, Shell did not take up the offer because of something to do with the CSEM results only over they plays that they tested, not over the whole tenant!! Could also have to do with something internal with Shell restructuring or going for the bigger easier to extract gas plays.
    We now have CSEM results, good or bad at the moment with the SP where it is, it doesn’t really matter IMO if it is bad the SP will have a small temporary lag then it will absolutely head north again. We are in a great position and at these prices WooHoo, we have money in the bank and more to come (I wonder if we get interest on the money owed to us by Shell which is still outstanding I believe) we still hold a great wet acreage with the mother of all hills still waiting to be tapped. If ME is as smart as I think and I’m sure he is, he would have had a contingency plan in place should Shell say no, after all at the end of the day this is all still spec, ME knows it the share holders know it and Shell know it.
    If they commit to a well they hold the lease, how long before they have to drill I am not sure, but it would have to give them the time to get another JVP on board or sell the lease, am I right? (Some feed back if possible on this guys).
    I hold 350k at an average of 10.5
    Just before close yesterday I bought another 250k in CFD’s with a close stop.
    I like the company, I like the stock, and there is still a lot of upside here to come
    This is IMO only DYOR and good look to all Farites come Tuesday morning with the TH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $34.36K 70.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27754 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 24999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.