MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Sounds as though you need to take your money out of MEO & put it...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Sounds as though you need to take your money out of MEO & put it into a bank stock. You'll be content that their management will make 5 anns a day about nothing that interests anyone & the bonus will be a dividend at around 5+% return per year fully franked at 30% (in case you weren't aware of this 'phenomenon').Oh yeah........................& the SP will go up over a five year period provided you're patient. Money for jam!!

What is it about high risk stocks that people don't seem to get their heads around. MEO is A HIGH RISK STOCK! You say that it should be about 50 cents if promises were kept.
    I say that if things were as bad as many on here say, then the SP should be 15 cents max.
    So based on your beliefs, if you got out now, you'd be 20 cents per share better off which should get you enough bank stocks to make you the money you are looking for over the next few years without all the grief.

What's so hard to understand about that??

By the way! I say we should tell all parties involved to stick it, drill it ourselves & hold onto 70%. Hell, it won't be the biggest gamble we'll all have on the stock market. Owning shares through the last few years has been the biggest stress test for many of us. If we got through that, how hard is it really to hang on a little longer with MEO when no one is actually holding a gun to our heads.

Make a decision now guys. Stay or go!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.