PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

At the end of the day the remuneration is required to obtain...

1. 10,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    At the end of the day the remuneration is required to obtain management. The issue peetey is how it compares to the rest of the industry. Also what has BC done to aid plv. Sp wise it hasn't looked good however in developing cockatoo and obtaining funds and most importantly avoiding the abyss BC has done well. Take these facts:
    Investors got in at the giddy heights of Irvine pre pfs on the assumption we had dso and production in 2014/15. When the scenario didn't eventuate plv were relegated to a company that in all likelihood will not be viable if it relied on Irvine. Enter the Chinese and cockatoo. For all those who sigh at the involvement of the Chinese keep in mind - no future for Irvine and no beginning at cockatoo. Remember an exploration company with no viable project short term will not attractive funding. That was the market then and it also is now. Does this mean we r happy at current levels - hell no. Are we happy at dilution - no. Are we pleased with communication - no but the opposite with showman didn't help. Time to re evaluate plv. If plans fall in place it should rise. Would I buy it today no hope. Would I sell? Probably not. But to question remuneration is ridiculous when compared to industry standard it is heavily incentive based.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.