PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hyundai agreement and shipments, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""5 shipments this quarter" This quarter ends the end of December, so 2 for two of those months and one for the other month.
    "9 shipments a quarter after that"""

Pelm,

You didn't write anything of the kind in your previous post.

The following, is in fact what you wrote at the time:

""5 Shipments this quarter.

Seawall due for completion Jan 14.

9 shipments a quarter after that.""

Hence why I queried that part in your post.
    If you were to be more specific, I wouldn't have queried it as there were no reasons to.

You also wrote:

"I see you are no longer in the top 20.",

Well Pelm........you can thank PLV's Management and Board for that for having diluted us (me included) to the levels we are now. To high hell....that is. :-(

And, just in case you have been thinking of it, and possibly implied to be the fact,....NO I haven't sold out any shares, NOR have I bought any either.

If you go back through my posts , you would notice therein that I made a clear mention of it before.

Mrs. Buddy told me on many occasions that I have more money than sense and she might be right, but this time around I have made use of that little sense that I have. I am very confident of that.
    Give me the opportunity to get a clear run and I will buy some more but not before. Yet again I may need a good tax loss in the future as well. And PLV has supplied me with all of that.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.