PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hyundai agreement and shipments, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Peetey,

I have never said that we weren't going to be shipping anything for six month. I just queried Pelm's post as it wasn't clear in what he was saying.

"So, does it mean that we will not be doing any shipments for the next six months.??""

There are some big question marks there mate. And the ramping club members took it all in their strides and made a hill out of a mole by building it all up to suit their own needs.

See my reply to Pelm's post.

I am fully aware of what would happen to us if we were to stop selling iron ore altogether. Not that we are making huge "NET PROFITS" from it, but we will have to continue doing it if there is going to be any hopes for us and, anything is better than nothing.

What we have to contend with now, is not only the fact of us having to continue selling iron ore, but having to contend with the Chinese as well.
    The Chinese IMO have proven to be a real pain in the rear end and I have said it all along from the beginning of time. It was only the members of the ramping club that wouldn't believe nor entertain the reality of it all.

IMHO, the first and major obstacle that we face and have to contend with, is as to how to get rid of them once and for all. But, somehow, I won't believe that they will let that happen. Especially when they own 50% of Cockatoo and about 20% of our company. I can stand correcting if I am wrong.

Just think about peetey. They can easily call for a Board spill and, with their voting power and the support from the rest of the Chinese, God Forbid, but they can succeed.

I am not trying to scare anyone here mate. I am just trying to tell you of the position that we are in, and what could easily happens.

Is that the reason of issuing more and more shares with the end result of diluting everyone.??? (The Chinese included of course). I don't know. You tell me.

I hope that the Malaysians are following these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.