PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for those excellent insights savvy. Hopefully our local...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    Thanks for those excellent insights savvy. Hopefully our local media and politicians will one day pick up on the coming trends due to rapid EV uptake and start informing the public/businesses and planning. Will be interesting to hear of the first electric double-decker hitting London streets - that might get some media attention here?
    Interesting to hear your comments on the government subsidies offered to people/businesses to convert to EV for environmental reasons. Australia offered similar incentives in the past for water tanks, roof insulation and solar, especially around GFC time when they figured the government spending would also help the economy. I'd be amazed if they don't come up with some incentive schemes here again for the EV revolution, although the oil companies might object fiercely. Such a shame that the now closed GMH and Toyota facilities here weren't encouraged to convert to EV production so locals could be offered the benefits of owning a locally made EV, with some form of cash subsidy incentive, and all the jobs that this would entail. Do keep us informed please - its like watching the industrial revolution reoccurring from afar.
    BTW, I will be in UK & Europe next month, so looking forward to observing the EV impact for myself. Don't hold PLS yet, but pretty solidly committed to Li with KDR and TAW currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.