HZN 0.00% 20.0¢ horizon oil limited

It's time the board and management were held to account for the...

1. M1
    493 Posts.
    It's time the board and management were held to account for the company they are managing. Some questions going through my mind:-

If the company is so sound why did a major stakeholder like CBA bail out?
    Is the company aware of any reasons beyond the drop in POO and the failed merger with ROC that could explain the disastrous company performance?
    Why are board members still drawing massive salaries, I have no problems with pay being linked to performance BUT it should work both ways (the market cap is nothing like what it was 12 months ago, nor the share price, the company is no longer enjoying the prestige of being a ASX 200 company, I suspect it will loose its ASX 300 status and will soon be sitting comfortably with penny dreadfuls)
    Could there be a cap raising being manouvered here say somewhere between 5 - 7 cps?
    Dare I even think it, but is Horizon headed for  oblivion eg receivership etc
    The silence from Horizon is deafening
    As mongy pointed out earlier Horizon was trading at 39cps a year ago. Share price has fallen over 30cps! Well, I guess it can only drop another 8cps tops!
    Is there nothing Horizon can tell its loyal shareholders and investors or is panic selling and a plunging price part of the scheme... Where are the statements of confidence either written or in $s
    I also wonder why ASX has not questioned the company

Can the company put hand on heart and say that they know of no other reason material or otherwise as to the spectacular fall from grace.  

Wishing all shareholders the best, M1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $324.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $334.2K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 440510 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 479345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.