ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

HZN reverse TO of ROC, page-3

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Mongy you say Roc and Horizon are equals but not really equal equals in terms of value!
    Clear as mud that Mongy, perhaps you can elaborate on the relevant equality factors for me since financial valuation of equality is apparently lacking on Roc's side of the equation lol.
    Have you read the Independent Experts Report released by HZN and if so where precisely did Deloitte' make a mathematical error in its calculations of that 28% TO premium going to HZN shareholders to take over ROC?
    I am intrigued by your sentence...
    " HZN is likely to be generating large profits by late 2015. Those profits will drive exploration and production in the new merged company - no more cr needed."

... it is the exact opposite of what I was told by the Roc Oil company employee who called me last week seeking to know my voting intentions at this week's EGM or EoGM.
    He said that after the merger there would be an immediate need to raise funds to develop HZN's projects and he was about to say which projects and how much Capital they would need in the interim, but I interrupted and told him I will be voting FOR the "30% share placement limit" Resolution at the EGM thereby seeking to regain my owner's right to a vote in a any takeover of ROC which for some reason cut the conversation short.

Incidentally today's date is 6th July 2014 not "late 2015"!
    HZN buyers beware, where will Horizon get the funds needed for exploration, development and production if there is no "new merged company"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 107452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.59am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.