HZR 3.03% 32.0¢ hazer group limited

HZR Chart, page-2557

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I think that once they start using Methane at higher pressures, which is what Fortis would be supplying from their gas network, this increases the mass flow rate, for any given size of reactor, and so will increase the output of Hydrogen and Graphite. The problem is that a corresponding increase in power transfer will be required to maintain the required internal operating temperature. This probably can't be done with the conductive heating system used on the current reactor, because in order to maintain the same internal temperature, with a higher mass flow rate, will require an increase in the heating temperature, which is limited by the maximum temperature that the reactor metal can withstand.

An inductive heating does not require an increasing temperature gradient to transfer more energy. As the the mass flow rate increases, the electrical power input can be increased to maintain the required internal operating temperature. So aside from allowing the use of lower temperature metals which are cheaper and easier to work with, it also provides a pathway to scalability without increasing the size of the reactor.

Even though the current reactor does serve to demonstrate many key aspects of the process at scale, I do wonder why they didn't just go for an inductive heating system at the outset. Why have they spent so much time and money on a reactor, which clearly can't be scaled up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $73.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $87.41K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44577 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 53846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.