CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

i´m new, page-10

1. 1,000 Posts.
    Hi Gannp,

You must have bought back in at these levels as I thought you didnt own any shares as of a few months ago...?? No ulterior motives here by you!!

Ill remind you what you posted in Febuary--
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left and stayed away through sheer frustration at the inept upramping and blind faithful following of the path that PNO was going down and the ridiculous excuses by the faithful shareholders. "What if, IMO, IMHO, I think, perhaps, maybe," if I had 2 more legs, etc. ad nausium.

I bought a large holding, hung on for grim death, saw the light and left at considerable detriment to my bank balance at 5c. One day the cloud will lift but until then good luck. I won't be around to read your replies [thankfully, as some never learn and will be all over this post like a cheap suit] but the effort put in by many to try and recoup credibility has now been lost so no wishing for it back.

You had a good opportunity and decried it shamefully.

Good luck. Regardless of the above I really hope PNO and therefore of course you do receive reward for your undying faith.

Keep on punching. The more punches you throw, the more likely you are to hit the mark
    -----------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.