CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hi Gannp,Fair enough mate that's why I posted your whole post to...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    Hi Gannp,

Fair enough mate that's why I posted your whole post to reflect it properly, i just remember you jumping ship but you welcome back on board, cant get a better time than now! The share is at all time lows in the gutter and g its ever had a chance of making it its right now!

If the results are as good as the chemist staff selling it to me then we will be in for a major re rating. That's what I am waiting for.
    I think everyone agrees on the fact that management have been overpaid and underperformed, I recently re entered after making losses also only on the fact that I have personally tried the product and so have my friends and I believe in its therapeutic benefits.

I believe that the downside risk is extremely minimal from here and it will either sell well and be re rated or we partner up and re rate or we sell out the whole company at a premium if it cannot afford to go alone anymore.
    They are the options that I see happening, apart from a consolidation I don't see this company going under in any circumstances. After 30 million in development and many years to get here its our time to shine.
    have a good day.

All my opinion, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.