CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hi Karl, good to see you saw the humour in my comments. Was...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Hi Karl, good to see you saw the humour in my comments. Was never meant to offend. Especially the prison part ;)

PNO has always been an enigma. So much potential on paper, but continually disapponting in reality. Sometimes it's bad timing and sometimes it's poor decision making. Most things slowly get addressed.

We had cost and supply issues with the original supplier of active ingredient. We addressed that issue by finding an alternative supplier.

We had issues with our original distributor (Crossmark) and we replaced them. Things are falling into place.

I'd say stick to your guns. If you want to pay 0.1c then just wait. You have fair chance of success. We saw $10k go through at 0.1c earlier in the week. All on opening auction. But it will take time for your order to rise to top of line.

Our sp is our own worst enemy. Our sp and our need of capital just feed off each other.

I'd love to see focus shift to finding a partner or a cornerstone investor. Simply we can't continue to raise funds at this level. Especially in loose hands like CPSS/Celtic.

ISN had two things going for it and both have taken time for market to react. Firstly their broker was Pattos whom are well known for their ability to support placements and support or even pump the sp.

Secondly they had Mathison come on board as an institutional investor. Gave them credibility.

The consolidation was probably the third ingredient. It helped limit supply and tighten the register. Usually that would make it more stable. But when you have pattos involved it creates easy environment to pump and their power becomes exponentially more than little holders. So instead of stability it actually created more volatility and importantly a quicker and sharper rise.

I'd love to see ISN raise funds NOW. While sp is >30c and create a floor by doing so. Even if they don't need the funds.

PNO need to try replicate some of ISN achievements. Get a real broker. Pattos and Novus (sorry OBJ) are great at supporting sp. Then get an insto to buy in. Consolidation is optional. It caused short term pain at ISN. Then let nature run its course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.