CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hi Karlchen,Thanks for your post however I am not a financial...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    Hi Karlchen,

Thanks for your post however I am not a financial advisor and I would get kicked off the site if I gave unlicensed advice. Also I usually get my info from friends in the industry and then do a little re search and take a punt. Its always going to be a punt as no company is perfect.

I mainly invest in high risk/reward shares. This has worked for me extremely well for last 12 years.

There are many posters on here that would be great to follow and get their insights, some are Surges, Abdm ,Nathanblack,, Amg63, Pigofsteel , Makattack , Aceshigh, Hoofa ,ahpigsy, Steini and the list can go on... They are some that i personallylike because they are balanced most of the time. Some of them can get a little angry sometimes like all of us :)

I personally have invested in all those companies and like them ALL very much my favourite however for something that i feel will re rate the quickest is PNO. Feel free to buy all the shares at .002 so it starts to move again. By the way Its NEU not NUE sorry about that mate.

I know I haven't helped much but I wish you luck in any investments you make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.