CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

i´m new, page-5

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Lets keep it friendly guys.

PNO has a great product, but a very troubled history, be careful.

Expect some pain before the gain when you enter the market, roughly set aside about 200k to make your experiences and in 2 to 5 years, you might get ready to make some money.
    That was when I started and that's over 30 years ago.

Now you got algorithmic trading, dark pools, shorting etc to make it only harder.

For mods, I will write in German this time, as done in Italian and Chinese in the past simply to give the man some heads up of what to expect here, I keep it general.

Aufpassen, der Besizter bekommt zuviel Gehalt und das Produkt ist teuer, wenn auch sehr wirksam.

Wenn du wirklich in OZ investieren willst, wuerde ich mehr recherchieren und nachlesen. Die Information, die du in hotcopper erhaelst ist oft sehr fragwuerdig und motiviert andere Kauefer zu angeln.

Ein paar tips von mir, OBJ ist sicherlich eine gute Addresse, wenn auch langwierig. 2 Partner Neuigkeiten an der Front, wahrscheinlich dieses Jahr. Die company momentan versucht Geld aufzutreiben, um ihr eigenes Produkt zuu entwickeln.

ESI bekommt Neuigkeiten in Sept von der Regierung fuer Subventionen und neue Braun Kohle technologien. Sollten sie erfolgreich sein sind mehrere Hndert Prozent Gewinn sicher dieses Jahr.

ADO had eine fantastischen Kleber entwickelt um Proteine in immunoassays zu binden. Eine POC company verhandelt in Juni
    die finanziellen Einzelheiten.

Ich wuerde dir davon abraten zu offenherzig in hotcopper zu argumentieren, da du negative Antworten erhalten koennest.

Good luck to you and do your research
    You can pick up shares amount on issue with one look at the register, no need asking that here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.