NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I’m Betting $221,666 On This One Stock, page-2

1. 28,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    I just had a Look ... cool.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1871/1871649-fe5462872c1f1dd0babadfabaff37a61.jpg

Dear Reader,

####### Chief Investment Officer ###### recently issued a “
    strong buy” recommendation.

Given this ASX 200 stock was trading at a 40% discount to its share price of just a few short months prior...

It's no wonder that ###### said it was "a wonderful buying opportunity."

More specifically, he thinks this little-owned stock could be one of the greatest discoveries of his 25 years as a stock market professional investor.

I realise that’s a bold statement, so allow me to explain…

This small Sydney-based company is making large investments in data science, 3D and Artificial Intelligence (AI) as it eyes a $25 billion worldwide market opportunity.

Its proprietary camera technology captures images which software automatically processes and uploads, with no human intervention!

This pioneering breakthrough technology helps make this company 5-10 times more productive than its nearest competitor… something that has seen the company race from near zero to almost $100 million in contract value in just 7 years.

And here’s the real kicker...

Despite this company’s jaw-dropping success over the past few years, most investors have still never even heard of this company’s name!

That’s right, while everyone on TV and in The Australian Financial Review is busy talking about the same-old popular blue-chip stocks like Commonwealth Bank, BHP and Woolworths...

#### has been doing what the world's greatest investors do -- looking for the NEXT stock that could deliver returns of +500% or even +1,000%.

That’s why he's been pounding the table on this little-known ASX tech stock, urging members of ##### investment community to buy shares before they potentially skyrocket.

Across all ###### services, we've already issued 6 separate "BUY" recommendations on this tech stock, including one that is already up over 500%.

Yet ### is so excited by the future potential for this ASX 200 stock that, as Chief Investment Officer at ######, he has staked $221,666 of our own company money on this one stock.

Hopefully that gives you an indication of how high conviction#### is on this stock.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1871/1871654-e48febfc004369d0e1885309029a33b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.