WHC 1.83% $7.22 whitehaven coal limited

Congratulations to al you long term holders for hitting a 4 year...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

Congratulations to al you long term holders for hitting a 4 year new low 1.26

Well done to Paul. Flynn for taking over in 2012 only to push the shares all the way down to 36.cents in 2016 only see them rise up to 5.41 in 2018 ( not hard to do in a middle of coal boom ) only to push them back to a 4 year low in less than two years at a1.26 .

Well done to the WHC board and in particular the investor Relations Manager Sarah McNally for letting New Hope Corp shit all over your share price closing the once enjoyed gap of 15 to 20 % over them. ( Todays Price NHC reached 1.30 )

Congratulations to Paul Flynn for selling your shares in june under the guise of tax purposes

Congratulations to the institutional ownership, you gang of thieves in bed with BlackRock, vanguard,, Lazard and ubs for getting every one to sell there shares so you can average out your buy price.

Congratulations to the WHC employee fund - ownership group, who have managed to say nothing and lose 3 Quarters of the share vale since 2018.

And last but not least a big congratulations goes out to " Market Forces " with only 0.003 % of shares to have the ordasity to demand that WHC close down. To name and shame all the superfunds to dump WHC without picking on NHC YAL or any other major coal player. You have played your game well and have made the WHC the diritest stock to own. well done for allowing the shorters and the institutional ownership group do there thing ....un interrupted.

and a special mention to the ASX for looking the other way whilst 99.9 of anlysist have WHC valued at 2.50 , allowing the institutional ownership and shorters do there thing

What a fantastic company this is . Excuse me whilst go throw some coal on the barbie whils i contemplate my money invested in this company

What a freaking mess
    Last edited by Cyberstar: 18/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.