WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

These are those minute details I was talking about. WHC dig for...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    These are those minute details I was talking about.
    WHC dig for coal and sell it. They are in control of their sites and their supply chains and have many customers. They are profitable in an industry which requires large captial expeditures.

2019 - 2020, we all know, has been challenging and even in these headwinds they are still profitable.

The SP in Feb 2016 was only a result of, potential owners and owner's, sentiments towards the company at the time. Just as the current SP relates to those same sentiments to the company now.

WHC still dig and sell coal, with very large profits.

We only really have two times a year to get accurate information on our investment and from what I have read and analysed, that information is good. Other owner's wiilingness to sell is my opportunity to buy. No one individual's, or group of individual owner's, sentiments towards the SP will prevent the companies performance within the next two decades, as long as they can continue their operations like they do now.

In summary, don't trust the SP trust your own analysis and buy when you see what you think is a deal. And always learn of new ways to analyse different companies.

To da loo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.