WHC 0.69% $8.61 whitehaven coal limited

I’m in, page-75

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

Your right on the money Ruotian: I dont think we will see significant put trend in the WHC shares this years. What has raised my eyebrows the most about WHC is the price movement and descrepency in price between NHC and WHC . On some days you have NHC in the last 6 weeks surpassing NHC SP without any of the fundamentals chaning on both sides let. A far cry prior to the 4 quarterly report for all intent purposes presented a healthy and profitable company. Shares jumped that day 12% . Prior to this, it allays maintained no less than 22 % over and above the sp of NHC.

A couple of shorters have now left, but the the CEO who sold his shares under the guise of " tax reasons" at a premium price in june has yet to buy back in .

So watch the notices and if you are able to get any notion of the institutional buying and selling habits of WHC . watch that as well .

Either way this company and its board members are on the nose as they have done nothing to prevent a number of negative factors affecting the sp which has nothing to do with the china syndrome or down turn in coal price

All one has to do is overlap the charts of YAL , NHC and WHC and any body else whos fundamentals and coal/operating costs have stayed the same and you can see that something is not right here.

Oh forgot : Silly me. Of course its Covid 19 fault, no better still its Market Forces fault : which will be rhetorical BS they will give you at the AGM .

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.