IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Touchy lot some of the IVZ protectors surely they all don’t work...

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    Touchy lot some of the IVZ protectors surely they all don’t work for NI’s. lol.

For the record I am supportive of IVZ and will load up significantly in coming weeks/months. Just maximising profits when they arise. Don’t understand the angst from some. You do as you do. I do as I do. Lol.

Roch grow up, I am a holder since M1 and believe in IVZ’s potential, but understand a lot of work to go yet and SP will certainly fluctuate. Despite your hourly pumps. Move on nothing to see here…

Ferncol. Charming post.
    Right Mr know it all. How will they fund the flow test? How long before they flow test and how long is the period of inactivity after this drill and take to analyse the data? If above you that’s ok. No need to answer. Lol.
    So according to you SP will not retrace during these periods of inactivity whilst waiting on data being analysed and when the next CR/Placement comes in Q1 2024, lol and I am the one who is full of crap. Let’s just see shall we. Agree to disagree.

Dpooh it’s just about opportunities riding the pre drill wave of speccy O/G coys FOMO, so large SOI’s seem not to be a major deterrent with junior wild cat spec stocks, as SP normally rise substantially imo.
    Look at 2021 88 had 13 Bil SOI went from 0.007 to 7.5 ASX 9.5c OTC. 1000%. Prior to this always went 300-800% and found nothing. Now has 25 Bil SOI and people still fund it, even though it’s a right mess of a company imo.
    Almost every O/G company prior to spudding, SP increases prior to TD, if not disrupted by poorly timed CR’s, well damage or break downs. Good luck as this FOMO/hype does disrupt the logic of fundamentals as most SH’s are gamblers imo with little technical knowledge of why they are invested in a company in the first place. Sheep mentality.

No mater what you guys think, no need for cheap childish insults. Time will tell and I haven’t been that wrong over the years of investing. If I am right more $$ to be made, if wrong so be it. GLTA each to their own.
    Last edited by docmin24: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $122.5K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 91973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 1187922
Last updated 15.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.