Thanks mate... wimin hate me:I once did a body fat index came in...

1. 41,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thanks mate... wimin hate me:
    I once did a body fat index came in at about 3%,, the doc said am like a grey hound,,as I have American hiding muscles,and no matter what i eat or how much,,( i do binge on burgers when in the big smoke... at Taus would do 3 to 4 super sized biggest Maccas and Jungry Hacks a day )

You see in Perth there is one every 200m on the main drags,,, well at least every 1km I kid you not... and have not even started of red rooter
    sobways, Kerbabes, pizza places, standard greezy louigis, Asian WunFlungDungs, Indian burn you bum shops,,,etc etc

Perth is food Heaven,,and then you got this place where you can stop at every farm,and get any fruit or veg for a few bucks,,Bottle shops gallor,,at the Midlands mall, you can pick up 5 take away's at closing time for $5 ( but oh boy did i suffer fro 3 days after sheet shoe She )... Backers left right and center.. apricot custard danish,,,, yummo

I went ape sheet,and even got Tau addicted,,, she had her first ever Big Mack,,, and even got half way tripple wopper with cheese,large fries and coke with no ice... I finished all mine before she had gotten 3 bites done... Perhaps thats my secret,, I eat real fast...

But the best think i ate I have to admit, was Tau's chicken soup....

PS watch this all you other watsoites
    and that goes for you to @watso

am sure you could get a barrow of RTC veggies
    wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.