I started dieting after xmas overindulgence.Basically cut out...

1. 172 Posts.
    I started dieting after xmas overindulgence.
    Basically cut out breakfast.
    Lost 10 kgs in less than 7 weeks, nil exercise, and had a couple of binge days along the way (3 bad ones, donuts, chocolates, yum). Also hit a wall at 4 weeks in (nil loss for a week), but went a bit harder and 'some' exercise to break through.
    Just cups tea till 4:00 pm (initially some fruit to quell hunger before 4), but don't get hungry any more (or don't think about it maybe).
    A carrot/fruit(s) at 4ish and by 7 a 'usual' meal of anything..

I was going to stop at 10 kg loss, but given I don't feel really hungry, thought I might continue for another couple of weeks (No plans, just winging it and not overthinking it). I do have a bowl of stone cut oats at lunch if I am physically busy, Sultana bread toast are my treats for the moment.

Stopped biscuits, butter, food till 4ish, but getting enough "fitness improvement fuzzies" that is keeping me motivated to lose more, although I think I should level out to 3 meals soon. Watched that sugar guy film and ditched most sugar heavy stuff (save for binge days, which I think are vital to include early on anyhow). Walking down steps is now easy, which is the thing I appreciate most.

I now read that I am on an 18/6 fasting diet. There is something in this idea of fasting periods, certainly for me, note: I am pretty lazy/slack/easy going re diets/food

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.