ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I ❤️ The Smell of REE in the Morning, page-58

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Fellas, for what's it worth, today's moving averages are 11 buy 3 sell!

Don't let those inscrutable Hocus-Pocus posts distract you from your investment and repudiate them via the ignore button! I have mentioned it few times before
    IgnoreVille is a click away! Some of them, use this social decorum to gloat in their own failures instinctly goaded by some on this forum? Yet, they are impertinent, nothing more than audacious foolhardy louts, who delight in taunting decent GML shareholders and in schadenfreude, they are self-avowed cognoscenti compulsively suspicious and combustible chaps! You allow them to encumber our discussion unnecessarily, you provide them with escalation dominance? There's no reason for it.

I know it's been a period of anxiety and indecision since the new election in Greenland, but in a corporate sense GML must and will maintain continuity. My appeal to the politicians in Greenland would be to get oriented by their mind and not by their emotions, by pragmatism and not insanity. To save Greenland and

their pride!!!!

You all know, that investing in equities is never a straight line and a stock can be irrational a lot longer than you can hold a short position. In conclusion, I am still of the OPINION, that GML ML will be approved at some point and I am and can wait!

Stay strong!

La Vita is Always Bella!

In REE Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.