ETM 9.09% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Quarterly is in 12 days... (should be some impairment...

1. 3,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    Quarterly is in 12 days... (should be some impairment foreshadowing if they already have received the draft Annual Report from Deloitte).

I'm guessing <$25M cash in the kitty; so without doing anything there is still the cash burn to address (difficult as what they are have said JM is still consulting, and Dan is being remunerated etc (or enticed into the difficult position). both Offices - though it would seem Greenland office is thinning out (or on a consulting needs basis).

What's known or already defined by the SEC filings is the entities that Dan are involved in really seeking create a business configuration suitable for the NASDAQ SPAC that will have minimum share price of >$1 (i.e $10 atm etc), and generate revenue (extension able to be granted Sept 2022).

Dan has some interesting venture partners, with infrastructure dollars. But I don't really see suddenly GGG pivoting into Greenland infrastructure.
    So actually I am curious how Dan actually fits into the picture this so late in the game.

Last edited by Zhc003: 17/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.58K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3093430 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 327200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.