ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Below is a translation of the article posted by JGAIt is an...

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Below is a translation of the article posted by JGA

It is an edited version of the longer article previously presented in the Sermitiaq:

I see that there seem to be some falshoods as to whom said what and when and who wanted a meeting, I do recall Naaja Nathanielsen stating last year in the parliament that she wanted to meet with the company which had received no communication till the video meeting just prior to Christmas which GML posted a response to that meeting and points raised....

We need to remember that the White paper has been responded too and the GoG should be responding to that which does not seem to be the case.

As Najaa clearly has stated she believes the new law applies to GML irrespective it would seem even though GML have special conditions. As we would be aware that would not be the case in law....
    Given her commentary in the parliament najaa she's to have a history of not providing correct information...??

So now the Negotiation begin......Greenland potentially have a lot to lose now IMO (obviuously GML as well) the loss to Greenland could be greater.

Article:

Greenland Minerals, which since Greenland Minerals, which since 2011 has posted more than 600 million kroner in the development of their raw material project at Kuannersuit - and which now has to see the project shelved as a result of the new uranium law - has not given up the fight with the authorities.

It writes the newspaper Sermitsiaq.

A stock exchange announcement from 20 December states that after a meeting with the Ministry of Raw Materials, they have the impression that the law deprives them of their acquired rights, and that this is an expropriation without compensation. They also write that they have requested a meeting with naalakkersuisoq for raw materials, Naaja Nathanielsen, who confirms to Sermitsiaq that a meeting has been set up with the company in February. Naaja Nathanielsen says that after the meeting between the department and the company, a comprehensive report was prepared, which was sent for comment to Greenland Minerals.

- Greenland Minerals was requested to provide corrections or input to the minutes by 29 December. No objections were received. However, I have noted that Greenland Minerals is already out on December 20 with a stock exchange announcement, where they write, among other things, that they are looking for a meeting with me, where they will state that they believe the law is an expression of expropriation without compensation. An interpretation I do not agree with, says Naaja Nathanielsen.

Read more in the newspaper Sermitsiaq, which you can access here:

"Pragmatism & Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.