ETM 0.00% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thanks Hive for that information:Below is a bit more...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Thanks Hive for that information:

Below is a bit more translation

9. februar Pingasunngorneq / Onsdag 17:00 - 18:30
    Møde med GME Kammeradvokaten

Which would indicate the GML legal people
    Keeping in mind that it is GML as GME changed their name sometime ago...

The earlier meeting for the same time 1 1/2 hours is a meeting with

Høring ved FT GL-udvalg Folketinget

Consultation by FT GL Committee Folketinget
    which is Danish Government whether that also includes discussion on GML is questionable....

I think from previous statements from Naaja she is not quite forthcoming on all the facts...

It would also seem by that schedule that Zero management of GML will be attending. I think it's GML's interest to advise shareholders as to the meeting prior to the event and who is participating...
    We need to remember that back in November Naaja stated in parliament that she needs to meet with GML. GML have also stated in December that they want to meet with Naaja....

Further as to the status of the White Paper and response which was submitted in latter part of October which would now be just over 3 months....Well Overdue

So I think a lot of slow progress and procrastination for a while by the look of it....

As for the speculation on Global X well they have as we know a substantial holding and rumours of large amounts out for shorting.
    Zhc advising his thoughts with the statemnet "Not A Freudian Slip" on that basis did you pick up some shares...

My View:

My view is that GML is a Rare Earth Stock with substantial uranium as by-product...

Currently Uranium is banned at above 100 however GML has special conditions and is outside of that ban and the GoG have yet to respond to the White Paper which is now becoming overdue.
    The up coming meeting set for next week to me for 1 1/2 hours is certainly not a face to face meeting, so I think some more posturing before we get to that stage I think.
    Yes they GoG (IA party) want to move the Goal Posts and re-write the rule book...

There are now many negative issues facing Greenland of achieving it's Goals because the IA have taken a retrospective step backwards on achieving things that will be beneficial for the people of Greenland in rectifying many issues they have....

Europe is in need of secure supply chain of New Raw materials for emerging new technology which Greenland has the opportunity to exploit and supply......

Uranium and even Thorium is going to substantially increase over the coming years to fill the void on Green Energy supply, gas will not be the end all or hydrogen....

Germany for instance is totally reliant on Russia for it's supply of gas as they transition away from old Nuclear. Hoe does that sit with emerging instability in Eastern Europe, we've seen it all before and nobody ever learns.....

However the EU plus other Countries for instance the UK will be increasing it's energy supply of Nuclear Energy in the coming years from modular reactors and enriched uranium.......

In the bigger Picture Global X holding GML stock even the amount they are holding is really not a big dealin the overall picture as GML can go either way at present.. However longterm it can only be upwards......

The Mining Industry is watching very closely what happens with GML and how they Greenland Government deal with the issue they are trying to create............

As yet the SP has not collapsed and is still holding around the 7-8 cents. Yes there will be some up's and downs and it could go much lower, but longterm it will be upwards....

The Company should be putting out a statement before the meeting next week as to the purpose.
    Daniel Mamadou is also well overdue to make a personal statement to shareholders after being appointed in late November 2021...

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $5.294K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57379 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 547915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 32629
Last updated 15.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.