EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I 20 road repair update, page-136

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

8 May 2017 EDENCRETE® - FINAL GDOT I-20 FIELD TRIAL UPDATE

The field trial of EdenCrete® that was undertaken in two stages in August 2015 for Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) on Interstate Highway I- 20 by Eden Innovations Ltd (“Eden”) (ASX: EDE) has been formally completed.

HIGHLIGHTS
    • EdenCrete® extended the service life of the concrete and far outperformed the Reference mix.

• The two Reference slabs both cracked - the first requiring replacement in less than 3 weeks, and the second materially cracking within 7 months, and very severely cracking in less than 14 months, along the full length of, and to the bottom of, the slab and showed considerable surface abrasion from tyre wear.

• After 20 months, the first EdenCrete® enriched slab had not cracked and showed little abrasion from tyre wear, far outperforming both of the Reference slabs.

• After 14 months, the second EdenCrete® enriched slab evidenced no cracking but after approximately 16-17 months, showed little abrasion from tyre wear but had developed a shallow, superficial crack over only a portion of the slab, thus also far outperforming both of the Reference slabs.

• EdenCrete® was approved and is used commercially by GDOT in concrete repairs.

Can we now close this thread, please ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.655K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 207377417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25399856 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.