VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

10 points for the best dummy spit Good one PK sorry only 2...

1. 81 Posts.
    10 points for the best dummy spit Good one PK sorry only 2 points for the post ,but 10 for the dummy spit you tell um you`re taking your bat & ball over to the UK the aussies might nead them.
    Sorry pk nothing personal ment by my post,but VTI have enough nockers without giving credence to idiots with a hidden agenda.
    I am no fan of what the managements remuniation package or the companys PR , but i will give credit where its due. Rather than post negativity iwould suggest anyone whos got a problem with Bauxsol should take the time to go through VTI`s web site which is now quite comprehesive.
    They will then get some idea of how far this co has come in terms of commercialization.
    The product range has passed all regulatory approvals ,from a toxic waste to a benign useable resource, that can be transported any where in the world.US ASIA EUROPE and AUS.
    All of the trials todate have been a total success.with any trace elements still in treated water being in parts/billion and a large percentage having to small to verify if they are still there.
    When this is validated at I-99 again the cost factor is irrevalent.

Ragards Madprof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.