The bottom line for all this is where ever the banks are willing...

1. 139 Posts.
    The bottom line for all this is where ever the banks are willing to let it go and when. eg up, down, stable for a particular area.

There will always be people who will take as much as the bank will give them instead of what they feel comfortable with, so I really see the market direction as up to the banks fincial risk management model as well as how much people are prepared to sacrifice their lives getting money. As we all would know it's not hard to juggle a few figures and get another $50k if it was really wanted and probably not needed.

Seems that possibly in this day and age a lot of us have wanted and taken on more than we really need and are driving our lives into the ground working and trying to pay for what we think we want and not need or investing heavily. I did a pretty solid 5 year stint at this and am pleased that I did but not in a hurry to do it again although it was worth it to play catch up from blowing it all in the younger years. Time to enjoy living away from work again and put things into moderation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.