i admit i sat on my hands, page-3

1. 17,117 Posts.
    nicky, thanks for being honest....my sister was a property bear most of her life....then after about 6 years of watching my prop plays....not listening to me...she finally had a change of heart/mind....think she bought about 2003 (when props were supposed to have peaked again..after the 2001 peak)...bought into cairns...cairns must have been off at the time...got a unit for under 100,000....and a lifestyle...last year she was offered 260.000......and what a little capitalist pig she is now....
    the wealthiest people I know..quite a few too, all have properties...well their own home/lifestyles...the investors say 'never sell'.....
    you have now had the experience of missing out...that lesson should be tattoed on your forehead by now.....

if you believed interest rates would come back to 4%...within a few months....??? what would you do ???
    answer is nothing.....when rates go up props go down and vice versa....I suggest you do not sell...enjoy the lifestyle.....if you have some excess funds than find a bargain..
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.