ACS 0.00% 0.6¢ accent resources nl

i agree with abitlikeme acs go to 80cents

1. 72 Posts.
    There are several ways to value a mine and using 3 methods ACS's main mine which represent about 80% of its total assets was valued at around 60 cents a share. The Chinese have always been an interested party in buying the mine outright. Its just a question of if they are prepared to pay full value. If they make an offer of 60cents for the mine ACS total net assets per share will be 80cents a share. I doubt they will pay full value but in any case ACS should go to 60 to 80 cents per share even if a reasonable amount was offered. Also, remember they bought options at a strike of 40cents a share when the share was trading at 28cents. ACS is simply a share that the market has clearly overlooked becuase of its size. A bit like MNC that was trading as low as 16cents a share only a few months ago and now is at 38cents after the market was told directly by several experts that their mines were worth a lot more than the market was pricing it. Fingers crossed everyone whos holding ACS - it could well prove to be a bonansa!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.