I agree with Nampijinpa Price, page-4

1. 27,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Unfortunately the problem is not just in the Alice and Moree.

For all their good intentions after their feelgood day in Moree there was a crime using a machete soon after they left.

I am a supporter of Chris Mims but sadly he cancelled a sport for kids program after vowing not to do so during his election campaign.
    it is programs like these that give kids something to occupy their time.

"but it's gotta be better than throwing children in the bin where they almost always emerge hardened and prepared for better crimes with less chance of being caught"

I don't know what should be done with these kids but the community needs protection from them.
    the police are disillusioned because there is no punishment, it is just catch and release, magistrates will not do anything.
    One 11 yo has been before the court 70 times already, so many of these kids who are breaking into houses and stealing cars are already out on bail several times over for the same offences.

So many people in regional NSW live in houses with barred windows, security lights and security cameras, in my town houses near certain areas all have roller shutters on their windows and doors.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.