I agree. Youre right. Fiannly time to investigate....BIDEN!!! 31 million?????, page-5

1. 16,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hahaha...that's all the deep thinkers here on H/C have on the possibility the Biden family is in hock to China and this is shaping world events. Yeah...nothing to see here...move along

And ya wonder why politics is where it's at.

Some fat man who can't get his head out of the fridge and cant rebut a single thing but pips me on the correct use of an apostrophe but he himself has no clue on how to use capitals or punctuation, a joker who misses the entirety of the post and fixates, like a child, on a spelling error and the other, who has TDS so bad I think he's a lost cause

Oh...btw Lomu...I saw you go MIA the other day after I suggested the military could secure the US border and you said they could not and I showed you were wrong and they have and had done so in the past.

I better stop now and make sure all my commas are in the right place so to keep these cerebrate folks engaged

BTW...why doesnt H/C allow you to amend a title in their precious three-minute window.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.