ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I am a BUY & HOLD, page-145

1. 8,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1726
    CBD,

By your own words Management have failed to deliver, yet you go on making one excuse after another one on their behalf, this type of blind following is why so many companies get away with stringing along shareholders.

When did they tell us their change in plans which you claim they did, is this the same SC who back in October 2015 told shareholders they were on track to deliver their business goals by the end of the year, those business goals also included at the time the comparable table, they didnt deliver in 2014, 2015, 2016 and what they delivered in 2017 was well below what they themselves told us they were going to deliver.

They have been bumbling along for years and so far have not shown any real ability to deliver, so you maybe a believer but on what facts do you base that belief, on the word of SC, NW, MS well if this is so why were they so wrong in their assessment of what they were telling us back in the years listed above.

They had the same air of confidence back then as they have now, so tell me what has really changed nothing, you are still ringing the company being told the same thing, still telling us how much you believe in them whilst things just roll along, the sp keeps falling and money growing short.

As I have said on a number of occasions I believe in the products/systems and keep asking myself why if the products are so good why havent they done a better job and the answer comes down to one thing lack of ability

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.