ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I am a BUY & HOLD, page-147

1. CBD
    981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Well Bucky lets look at it this way. One investor talks to the Company to find out what went wrong, why they did not meet guidence, what has been done to correct this and what do they have planed for the future and how do they intend to achieve this. This investor is considered to have "blind faith" which is a another way of saying they have no fricken idea.
    The other investor who is also financialy down on the stock looks at charts and statements made 3 years ago, statements which the Company have modified since. He uses these statements to criticise and attack the Company but does not make any attempt to speak with those in mangement to a) voice his concerns or b) find out what has changed or where things are at - this investor is consideted informed and up to date - definitely not blind........REALLY!!!!
    Come on Bucky - you may have a contrarian view to me, but at least mine is based on the very best tesearch I can do and not on statements made 3 years ago.

Mate as I said in my previous post - you are welcome to have a differing point of view - but don't call me blind because I am far from a lazy investor where Suda is concerned.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.