I am a Racist

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    It seems that I am a racisct.

Because

1. I dont believe in recognising Aboriginals in the constitution. We are all Australian's . Why dont we then recognise the English, or Italians or Greeks, Chinese or any other country from which people have come. And I take issue with aboriginals because they seems to believe they are different and require special treatment. Its time we applied the law of nature.Adapt or perish
    Where i live italians have been fantastic for Australia and Aboriginees a dead loss. One group are fantastic workers and have created wealth through their hard work. The other group just want a handout to buy more grog

2. Nor do I support the importation of Muslim refugees into our country. This just creates problems we dont need. The most dangerous thing in this world are religious fanatics. Australia's beliefs are based on the Christian faith but Australia is not a religious country.
    So why do we want to bring in people who believe strongly in their faith. A faith which in is direct contrast to our own beliefs. Their are plenty of non -muslim refugees in the world.
    Or plenty of homeless Australians we could suppoert
    I am remideded by a conversation I had recently where I was told that a refugee froM Somlia was upset because they did not get a FREE 3 bedroom accomodation instead of a 2 Bedroom .

3. I am happy to debate the issues. It seems the rules are that t means I must be racist because I dont accept that FREE is what other roups expect

4. I dont care what colour peoples skin is or where they come from. All I care about is their attitude.

5. I actually work for a Italian familly and they are great. If you do your job they are very supportive, if you dont, well see you later.And that is what Australia is about and as soon as we can get rid of this polically correct lefist crap the better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.