CUS 2.25% 8.7¢ copper search limited

i am anticipating big opportunities are looming for...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    i am anticipating big opportunities are looming for Cus.
    [1].Firstly the payout to the cba of a loan which should be announced during early january.
    [2].Secondly the ongoing negotiations with major international instiutions of elephant size proportions, to dispose of a portion of their SPS business which will eventually bring them in a further $5 to $6 million dollars in cash.. This probably wont happen quickly as elephant size companies are slow to get decisions out of their local leaders and their overseas directors, but still the asset is their to be sold and eventually a deal will be done.
    [3] Thirdly,.With the advent of direct charging
    [ controlling their own fees] only about 2 months, away which is heading cus in the direction of doubling their revenue less perhaps an inititial drop off about 15% of transactions where a user reads the disclosure notice of the fee charge and does not proceed. But as proven in the usa after about 3 months of getting used to the disclosure notices the transaction volumes got back to normal.
    This will kick up CUS earnings and provide them with cash either to pay dividends or alternatively take someone over to grow their business.
    [4] Also as proven elswhere after direct charging was invoked the ownership of atms became a more desireable business to be in.
    More investors wanted to get into the business and own atm machines, as they could then charge their own fees and not be dudded by a bank during the transaction.
    Because of the anticipated new interest in owning atm`s after direct charging Edgar Dunn`s atm reform report predicts atm numbers to grow from about 20,000 atms now to 35000 atms in 2013.
    That means their will be a mad scramble to get into this atm industry and i expect a takeover offer for CUS, or alternatively i expect CUS to get into the chase and try and take over some of the other smaller atm owners.
    I would love them to takeover cash card and grow into a colossus in the industry.
    This new ceo is cautiously looking for more.
    Cus has had a high of 32c prior to consolidation, which equals $3.20 in today`s price which was prior direct charging, and I expect them to exceed that eventually, as the atm industry.becomes more in demand ..
    One of the best things about Cus is,,, the sector they are in,,,,, they don’t have to dig for
    Commodities that are falling in value.
    Another aspect where cus has been smart is to get into bed with Arab bank and install atms in their banks in Australia. While its only 50 machines at the moment it could grow
    In the future and i`ll bet they will be used loyally by muslims.
    A further aspect is getting into NZ ,and at the moment I am expecting some news to come out of there soon with regards to expansion.
    One other thing cus have gone into agreements with organizations to advertise on the sides of their atm machines which brings in revenue. I have already seen Bundaberg rum on one of their machines. All helps.
    Whatever happens i hope an offer dont come for CUS until their s/p is about $3.50.
    I don’t want to get taken over at this redicously low price.
    Two months is not long to wait, for it all to start.
    I am not an advisor,and naturaly you should not be guided by me, but ive been trading shares for 30 years, and i think i`m onto a recession proof stock here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $51.28K 572.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80656 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.